Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thomas the Cat

I got some bad news when Mom and Dad came home. They told me that my goodest friend, Thomas the Cat, passed away last week. Aunt Erika must be really sad. He had FIP, which is a bad virus cats sometimes get. Mom said there is no cure and that there was nothing that anyone could do. But mom also said that Thomas went peacefully and is happier now because he is up in the sky playing with a giant roll of toilet paper. Thomas loved toilet paper. Here are some of my favorite memories of Thomas.

This is Thomas.

This is Thomas wishing he was a dog like me.

This is Thomas looking sweet.
But do not be fooled.
Cats are not nearly as sweet as dogs.

RIP Thomas. I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. :( RIP Thomas. He seemed like one cool cat (and I don't say that often).
    - Frankie Race

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Tess, that is a really sweet tribute!

    ReplyDelete